99mmH x 48mmW x 33mmD Weight: 130g
ACR ResQLink PLB with GPS
Find it In: Signal Equipment, PLB.,
The Resqlink PLB has three levels of integrated signal technology-GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5MHz homing capability, the ResQLink™ quickly and accurately relays critical emergency position to a the >Cospas-Sarsat International worldwide network of rescue satellites.
The waterproof ResQLink™ broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where the sender is, but who they are.
Also: New Zealand registration requires a new HEX ID number at user's cost
- Minimum 24 Hours continuous operation (typical 36 hours depending on temperature).
- Strobe light activates with beacon activation
- 6 year battery life
- 66 Channel integral GPS for High location accuracy around 120m.
- No Subscription
- Waterproof to IPX7, includes carry case with belt loop, provides positive floatation.
- Maximum 60 cycles (self test) and 12 GPS test cycles, to conserve battery life.
- Extremely light weight - only 130g.
- Ctick approval mark on the box indicating the unit has been properly programmed for registration in Australia and is compliant with AMSA regulations.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDE493|
|Physical Dimensions||48mmW x99mmH x 33mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Battery Life||6 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|
|Search Range||120m approx|