118mmH x 115mmW x 20mmD
B&G T41 Triton Display
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Wind and Depth., Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.,
The B&G T41 Triton Display lets you clearly read sailing information - including wind, speed, depth, Heading, pilot status, Log, timer and much more - on a tough, sunlight viewable, full colour screen that’s almost 40% larger than rivals.
Enjoy greater contrast and enhanced readability with a massive 170 degree viewing angle thanks to our bonded LCD technology. And rest assured that there will be zero condensation, ensuring a clearly visible screen in all seasons, whilst also providing outstanding longevity and durability.
- Typical Power Output below 100mA – up to 30% less than rivals.
- Micro-C connectors provide for quick and easy daisy-chain connection - ideal for retro-fit or new build. Compatible with industry standards.
- Straight forward menus are navigated with ease by Up, Down and Enter keys and a dedicated Page key enables rapid selection of your favourite data.
- Choose a simple network and expand it to fit your requirements with full B&G Zeus Navigation system compatibility.
- Grand Prix derived sensor technology provides the most accurate information available.
- Supplied with Sun Cover, 2ft N2K cable & mount kit
Learn more about your B&G device with their Online Academy including animated video tutorials and more.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||COB412|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|