Burke Inflatable PFD with Yacht Harness
Find it In: Life Jackets & PFD's, Manual Inflatable PFD's.,
- Australian Standard approval Inflatable PFD1 AS4758 and Integral Harness EN1095
- Buoyancy: 150 newtons
- Manual inflation is by pulling a cord to trigger a 33g C02 cylinder
- Auto inflation model has automatic inflation (when submersed in water) and a manual pull cord.
- Stainless steel front opening buckle with waist adjustor
- Stainless steel attachment ring for Burke Safety Line options
- One piece tough nylon cover. This makes fitting easier when the PFD is inflated.
- Back up oral inflation
- Reflective tape
To get the most out of your PFD, check out the Inflatable PFD Self Inspection Procedures and Burke Marine's Instructions for annual self inspection
Out of stock