161mmW x 55mmH x 174mmD
Clarion XC6210 2/1 Channel Class D Amplifier
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Sound Systems.
Clarion 6210 2/1 Channel >Class D Amplifier is designed with a very high resistance to magnetic Noise to minimise distortion and high quality Block terminals to give low electrical and contact resistance. MOS-FET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) amplification is used for it's power with less distorsion and zero on/off switching Noise to give crystal clear amplification be it at high volume or just easy listening.
- 350 Watts Maximum Power
- 2 x 125 Watts Continuous Power @ 2 Ohm
- 2 x 85 Watts Continuous Power @ 4 Ohm
- Stainless Hardware
- 12dB/Oct. High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover, 50Hz-500Hz (×10, 500Hz – 5kHz)
- 2 Ohm stability
- 80dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated RCA, speaker and power connectors
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDJ110|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|