161.1mmDia x 229.3mmH
FLIR M232 Thermal IP Camera
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Cameras.
Status: On order with supplier, awaiting delivery
FLIR M232 Thermal IP Camera is a full-featured thermal camera with pan and tilt housing for horizon-to-horizon viewing, 360 degrees in both vertical and horizontal planes. It particularly suits the Raymarine Axiom MFD Range and Simrad evo3 series.
When M232 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom, FLIR's new ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. ClearCruise provides audible and visual alerts when "non-water" objects such as boats, obstacles, or Navigation markers are identified in the scene. It also uses IP video technology and simplifies installation by eliminating extra video signal cables.
- Thermal imager: 320 x 240 HD resolution
- IP67 waterproof protection
- Field of View: 24° x 18°
- Pan Range: 360°
- Tilt Range: +110°, -90°
- Video Refresh Rate: 9 Hz
- Resolutions up to 720P high definition
- Integrated multi-core video processor
- FLIR ClearCruise™ IR Analytics technology keeps an eye on dangerous obstacles
- 2X digital zoom for enhanced viewing of distant targets
- Ultra-compact, lightweight housing fits on any vessel
- Integrates with Raymarine MFDs with LightHouse II v.19 software, Axiom or Simrad NSS/ NSO Evo3 MFD series
- Optional JCU-3 Remote Control (COX113)
|Country of Manufacture||Estonia|