260mmD x 57.5mmH x 220mmL
Fusion 2 Channel Marine Amplifier
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Sound Systems.
Fusion 2 Channel Marine Amplifier is a purpose built marine amplifier that has some of the best environmental protection available for a marine environment so you can get the most out of your system without wasting time worrying if your equipment will survive the day.
- Heat tempered and conformal coated PCBs
- Gold plated connectors for clean signal flow
- Can drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers or even 4 speakers with 2 on each Channel in parrallel (2 speakers each Channel at 2 Ohms)
- Futranz Heat Sink Technology to efficiently transfer heat away from components
- F.R.A.T Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology, which outputs enormous Power Output at the lowest voltage
- F.I.S.T FUSION Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology clams down interal power switching to rapidly remove from all associated semi-conductors
- Class-AB Amplifier for good power efficiency and less cross-over distortion
- 400Watts Peak Power
- Variable Low & High Pass Cross Over - Low pass is variable from 40Hz - 160Hz. High pass is variable from 40Hz - 600Hz
|Country of Manufacture||China|