232mmW x 97mmH x 290mmD (including front cover)
GME GD9640 Marine Stereo
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Sound Systems.,
GME GD9640 marine stereo supports a host of features. It has iPod connectivity (with optional cable), SD and USB inputs, full personal MP3 player control with the same level of audio quality normally reserved for high end home entertainment systems.
GME GD 9640 has been developed utilising a combination of the very latest in digital electronic technology and the design expertise gained by GME engineers over several decades of marine product development. All circuitry is conformally coated, exposed metalwork protected against the harsh marine environment and contained in a UV stabilised polycarbonate housing. Note: Some interstate and country areas will incur freight surcharge.
- Auto and manual tuning, bass and treble controls.
- Dumb SD & USB Port (non powered).
- 24 hour Clock Display.
- Provision for 4 speakers.
- Preset Memory stores up to 18 FM and 12 AM radio stations.
- DVD Player: PAL/NTSC, 4:3 Letter Box, Pan Scan or 16:9
- 180 Watts peak Output Power, 4 Ohm speaker Impedance.
- Supply Current: 7 >Amps max.
- 8 times over sampling.
- Audible Cue Review - high speed advance & rewind while you monitor the track.
- Shuffle, Repeat & Intro-scan functions - take the effort out of playing CD's or locating specific tracks.
- Infrared Remote Control Included.
|Country of Manufacture||China|