370mmW z 100mmH x 235mmD Weight: 1.6kg
GME GT9600 Acies™ digital Receiver overcomes the age old problem of TV reception on boats.
GME’s GT9600 Acies™ compact digital Receiver, provides clear, focused pictures whether moored or >Underway anywhere within the free to air digital transmission footprint. Not to be confused with the lower cost single tuner domestic digital receivers, GME’s GR9600 Acies™ diversity Receiver contains two integrated tuners both set to the same Frequency. A Digital Signal Processor (DSP) constantly monitors information from both tuners to generate the best signal and consequently the best possible picture at all times.
- Specifically designed for Australian mobile digital terrestrial reception.
- Twin diversity tuners capable of receiving signal at speeds up to 150 Km/per hour.
- Conformally coated PCB - protects against marine atmosphere.
- Infrared Remote Control included.
- Extension Remote Control eye for concealed installations.
- Tough exterior construction with easy wall mount option.
- Simple plug and play installation.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 formats.
- S-Video as well as Composite outputs.
|Country of Manufacture||China|