108mmW x 89mmD x 261mmH
GME MT600G Manual EPIRB with GPS
Find it In: Signal Equipment, EPIRBs.,
Status: In Stock Hurry Limited Supply
GME MT600G Manual EPIRB with GPS is a Category 2 EPIRB with a 10 year battery life and self testing capability. GME MT600G has a 66 Channel GPS Receiver that reduces the search area to less than 100m radius and a 121.5MHz homing signal to further aid in location. It works by transmitting the beacon’s Latitude and >Longitude as well as the identification of the owner for faster emergency response time.
- In the first 6 hours the Navigation device shall attempt at least one Fix / location update every 30 minutes.
- Between 6 hours and 24 hours a Fix / location update shall be attempted at least every 2 hours.
- Between 24 hours and 44 hours a Fix / location update shall be attempted at least every 4 hours
- GPS Equipped provides High location accuracy - around 100m.
- Zero warm up time.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes (provided unit is registered), reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- Stainless Steel Bracket (included) ensures better security.
- Battery Life: 10 years
- Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
|Physical Dimensions||108mmW x 89mmD x 261mmH|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||10 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|
|Search Range||100m approx|
- Quick release Mounting Bracket
- Operating instructions