575mmL x 280mmH x 140mmD
Garmin GWS 10 Marine Wind Sensor
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Wind and Depth.,
Using a wind vane for detection of wind direction and an Anemometer to register wind speed, these measurements will enhance your boat's potential as you adjust your sail accordingly to harness the wind's strength.
Besides delivering wind measurements, GWS 10 captures barometric pressure and air temperature data. When combined with other sensors, GWS 10 enables those on board to gather specific wind data such as ground and True Wind, wind >VMG and track Heading.
- Accuracy: Speed ±5%; Angle ±5°; Air Temp ±2°C; Barometric Pressure ±3mbar.
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2
- Features 10Hz wind data output to create the smoothest digital needle movement on the market today
- In combination with the on board display and other sensors, the GWS 10 offers data such as apparent and True Wind angle, apparent and True Wind speed, wind >VMG, Tack Heading, Ground Wind, pressure trend, air temp, set and drift.
- For complete instrument pack, see COY150 GWS wind Pack
Included in box:
- GWS 10 wind Sensor & Mounting hardware
- NMEA 2000 backbone cable on spool
- NMEA 2000 field installable connector
- NMEA 2000 in-line terminator
- In-line lightning arrestor
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|