182mmL x 98mmW x 163mmD
Garmin VHF 100 Marine Radio
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Radio & Aerials.
Garmin VHF 100 Marine Radio features intuitive design and provides radio communication to enhance convenience and safety to mariners worldwide. With up to 25 Watts of Transmit Power at your fingertips, you’ll be able to Stay in touch anywhere on the water. So no matter where you are or where you’re Heading, you’ll always have a Line of communication open to make sure every voyage is a safer voyage. The Garmin VHF100 Marine Radio provides full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 interface. Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button. And if your Boat is already interfaced with a compatible GPS chartplotter, you’ll get Mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of your boat’s position. The VHF 100 also features NOAA weather alerts and Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats in the area.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Speaker Microphone Audio Power: 94 dBA
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current Drain: Standby: 350 mA; Receive: 600 mA; Transmit: 6.0 A at HI power (25 W); 2.0 A at LO power (1 W)
- Transmitter Output (at 13.6 Vdc): 25 W (HI); 1 W (LO)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
For more information on how to use your VHF radio, read our news article 'Get the most out of your VHF Radio' for more information on VHF Radio Transmission ranges, check out our news article 'VHF Radio Range - How far does it go?'
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDC161|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|