APM100 system pack
Lowrance Outboard Autopilot Pack
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Autopilots.,
Status: On order with supplier, awaiting delivery Freight Free
Lowrance Autopilot Packs are an HDS Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with a single or twin outboard motors (linked by tie bar or in series - not in parallel. See 'Installation & Mounting' diagram above). System packs contain everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic or Cable steer outboard motors.
Note: cannot be added to Elite series.
Suits the following single ram hydraulic steering
- Teleflex SeaStarHC5345, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358
- Teleflex BayStarHC4600,HC4645, HC4647, HC4648, HC4658
- Other balanced rams 100cc-180cc
Suitable for Inland Lakes and calm water coastal fishing or coastal cruising, as it has the flexibility to operate Boat at slow speed using downriggers and other Trolling equipment, motor long distances to fishing areas and make Boat handling easier and more enjoyable. Perfectly integrated with your Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch or Gen3, HDS carbon, HDS Live with no need for a separate control >Head as everything is included in the kit and DIY instructions make it easy to self install. For offshore fishing the Navico Autopilot with Precision 9 compass is recommended for smoother steering.
Software upgrades are required to connect to existing HDS displays:
- HDS Gen2 keyboard V4.0 2 March 2015 or later
- HDS Gen2 Touch V5.0 January 2016 or later
- HDS Gen3 V3.0 December 2015 or later
- Integrate with your HDS Gen2 or Gen3 display
- IPX5 Waterproof Rating
- 12V Supply
- Max Drive output 8A continuous, 16amp Peak
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- Choice of turn patterns useful for fishing or search and recovery operations
- Add a second Helm station to a Boat using the HDS Power steer commands with no need for additional Hydraulics and steering wheel.
Smart Steer User Interface includes the ability to touch 'course' to steer to ground track, touch 'auto' to steer to a Heading, touch 'nav' to steer to a Waypoint or along a route, touch 'power steer' to manually steer the outboard Port/Starboard from the HDS (as can be seen in the first SmartSteer image above).
Easy access to turn patterns, easily disengaged Autopilot, ability to change Set Heading 1 degrees Port/Starboard and Change Set Heading 10 degrees Port/Starboard, (as can be seen in second SmartSteer image above).
Turn Patterns overview image (above) shows the choice of turn patterns useful for fishing or search and recovery operations.
Hydraulic pack includes:
- NAC-1 Autopilot Computers
- Pump-1 0.8L Hydraulic Pump
- Point-1AP GPS Heading Sensor
- N2K Network Kit (4-way Block, male and female terminators, network power cable, 2, 6, & 15ft network cables). (Not illustrated)
- Pump Fitting Kit ( 2.5ft send, reserve reservoir hoses, 4 right-angle adapters, 4 straight through adapters, 2 T-adapters, half litre of hydraulic oil). (Not illustrated)
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|