80mmW x 40mmH x 25mmD
Markfish NMEA Interface
Find it In: Marine Communications, NMEA Marine Gateway.,
Status: On order with supplier, awaiting delivery
The easy to install Markfish box completes your Fishfinder installation and brings your 'Mark' button to life. Simply press the button to create a Waypoint. This Waypoint will will save directly to your GPS, display the GPS coordinates of the Current location, and be saved automatically for later reference.
The Markfish also has an extra Waypoint trigger input which allows you to place a Waypoint button anywhere on your Boat. That Way, you won't need to run to your Fishfinder to press the 'Mark' button every time you see a school of Fish or an item of interest.
- Connect your Furuno FCV585, FCV620, FCV587, FCV627, FCV588, FCV628, FCV295 or FCV1150 to any GPS
- Pause Sounder display, scroll around and mark your Waypoint on top of Fish or structure
- Marine grade wiring
- Operating Voltage: 9-15VDC
- Power Consumption: 100mA approx
- NMEA 0183 input/output
- Ability to integrate with future NMEA 2000 models using NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 adapter (optional)
- 4800 Bits per second, 8 Bit word, No parity, 1 Stop bit
- Includes 8 x heatshrink glueline crimp connectors
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|