You have no items in your shopping cart.
CH Smith Marine now using eWAY Payment Gateway
CH Smith Marine now uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by CH Smith Marine or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by CH Smith Marine.
eWAY is externally audited by BAE Systems Detica every year, who have verified them as tier-one PCI DSS compliant. They adhere to the highest security standards set by Visa and MasterCard.
They secure and protect the customer and credit card data with military-grade software and servers and their site is audited daily by McAfee to eliminate vulnerabilities. Data is encrypted with Thales devices to offer the highest level of protection available.
How eWAY works
eWAY is connected with the above banks