136mmW x 136mmL x 75mmH
BEP Battery Management Systems with DVSR
Find it In: Electrical, Batteries and Accessories.,
Status: In Stock Hurry Limited Supply
BEP Battery Management Systems with DVSR (Digital Voltage Sensitive Relay) makes twin battery charging easy! Pre-assembled module with solid links and application labels combining three 701 Mini Battery Master Switches with a 140 amp Digital Voltage Sensitive Relay.
- Suits Outboard without AUX charge output OR Single alternator Inboard Engine without a high performance battery sensed alternator.
- Ideal replacement for existing four position battery selector switch, easily connected to the existing wires, providing a fully automatic battery management system.
- Provides for isolation of start and house batteries independently with the ability to emergency parallel supply from both.
- DVSR automatically prioritises charging of the start battery. When the engine is first started the relay is open and remains open until the start battery has reached a preset 13.7 volt. At the rated Voltage, the relay closes providing charge to both batteries (start and house). When the Voltage drops below 12.8 volt (when the engine is stopped), the VSR disengages, separating the batteries.
- Eliminates possibility of draining the start battery and protects electronics powered by the house battery from harmful engine starting spikes.
- Optional recessed mounting plate. Cluster can be surface or flush mounted
- Continuous rating - 275amps DC
- Intermittent rating - 455amps DC
- Cranking rating - 1250amps DC
- Voltage Rating - 48VDC
|Dimensions||138mm x 138mm|