BEP Pro Installer ANL and Class T Fuse Holders are designed to have quick response, high capacity fusing with high interrupt ratings of up to 3,000 >Amps and 20,000 >Amps for ANL and Class-T holders respectively. They are suited to protect the ever increasing Range of electronically powered technology such as inverters, battery chargers Li-Ion and more.
- Radiused end allow for improved cable Routing options
- ANL surface mounts with a small footprint
- 50VDC or as determined by the chosen fitted fuse
- ANL holders suit 8mm or 10mm ANL fuses
- Tinned CDA102 Copper Conductors