B&G Triton2 Speed Depth & WS310 Wind Combo
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Wind and Depth., Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.,
Status: In Stock Hurry Limited Supply Freight Free
B&G Triton2 Speed Depth & wind Combo, containing the Triton2 T41 Display (COB412), with its 4.1" optically bonded 100% fog free LCD screen that allows for a fantastic viewing angle along with low power consumption and a new WS310 wind sensor.
- Clearly read on the Triton2 T41 Display (COB412) sailing information including wind, speed, depth, Heading, pilot status, Log, timer etc. It has a high level of contrast to keep it viewable in the sunlight or whatever other conditions might be thrown at you.
- Micro-C connectors allow for quick and easy daisy chaining making it easier for retro-fitting
- Grand Prix derived sensor technology provides the most accurate information available
- Add multiple displays simply through NMEA2000 network (see options)
- Convenient 3 in 1 Depth, Speed and temperature Transducer to feed valuable information into the display to allow you to have complete awareness of the goings on in and around your vessel
- 235kHz for minimal interference
- Highly Accurate
- Innovative Housing - self-closing valve minimises water flow into the Boat.
- High Level of Accuracy - Angle accuracy < 1 degree, Speed accuracy <0.2kt or 5% (subject to conditions)
- Rugged Construction made to last in marine conditions
- Simple single cable installation
- Triton2 Display
- WS310 Wired Wind Sensor
- WS310 Wired Interface
- DST800 T/H Transducer
- N2k Backbone Starter Kit
- WS300 20m (65') cable