176mmL x 145mmH x 90mmD
Furuno GP33 GPS Trackplotter
Find it In: Marine GPS, Marine Chart Plotters.,
Status: On order with supplier, awaiting delivery Freight Free
The Furuno GP33 GPS Trackplotter is the perfect GPS navigator for a wide Range of vessels. This advanced unit provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS Receiver. The GP33 displays Navigation data in a wide variety of numerical and graphical formats. You may freely select which data you want displayed with easy to use controls. The combination of a high Resolution screen and large data fields makes the screen easy to read in almost any condition The Furuno GP33 GPS Trackplotter features FURUNO’s CAN bus interface system for feeding highly accurate Navigation data to your NavNet 3D, >Radar, Chart Plotter, Autopilot, Fish Finder or other Navigation equipment. CAN bus is a communication protocol that shares multiple data and signals through a single backbone cable. You can simply connect any CAN bus devices onto the backbone cable to expand your network onboard. With CAN bus, IDs are assigned to all the devices, and the status of each sensor in the network can be detected. All the CAN bus devices can be incorporated into the NMEA2000 network, offering easy plug-and-play installation. NMEA0183 protocol versions are also supported.
- 4.3" Sunlight Viewable colour LCD. Effective display area: 95.04mmW x 53.85mmH 480 x 272 pixels
- Maximum visibility under various ambient conditions both during night and under direct sunlight.
- Enhanced data legibility with large characters and high Resolution visual aid.
- Stores up to 10,000 waypoints, 100 routes, and 3,000 track points.
- 7 displays modes available, including 2 user-customized modes.
- Supports both NMEA0183 and CAN bus interface.
- Contact closure capability available on the 10P connector.
- Straightforward operation comparable to NavNet3D.
- IPX6 Waterproof
- Receiver Type GPS: Twelve discrete channels, C/A code, all-in-view
- Receive Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Time to First FIX: Under 90 s, 43 s typical (cold start)
- Tracking Velocity: 999kn
- Geodetic Systems: WGS-84
- Accuracy: 10 m(2 drms)
- Display Modes: Plotter, Steering, Highway, NAV data, User display1, User display2, Satellite Monitor Display
- Memory Capacity: 3,000 ships track points, 9999 Waypoints with comments 100 routes, 30 waypoints/route
- Alarms: Arrival, Anchor watch, XTE, Speed, >WAAS, Time, Trip, Odeomete
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|
|Physical Dimensions||176mmL x 145mmH x 90mmD|
|Screen Size||95.04mmW x 53.mmH|
|Display Resolution||272W x 480V pixels|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX6|
|Video Input Ports||None|
|Video Output Ports||None|