48mmW x 114mmH x 35mmD Weight: 149g inc batteries
Garmin Dakota 10 GPS
Find it In: Land GPS, Outdoor Hand Held GPS.
Garmin Dakota 10 is an all-terrain navigator featuring a high-sensitivity Receiver. Garmin Dakota 10 Touch Screen provides an easy to use intuitive interface that puts all the information right at your fingertips.
- 2.6" Touch Screen daylight viewable TFT screen - 38 x 55mm and 160 x 240 Pixels.
- 5 Special user modes: Automotive, Marine, Recreation, Fitness or >Geocaching.
- Trip Computer: Current speed, average speed, resettable maximum speed, trip timer and distance.
- Anchor Drag, Arrival & Off Course Alarms.
- 1000 Waypoints with name and graphic symbol, 10 nearest (automatic) and 10 proximity.
- 50 reversible routes of upto 250 waypoints.
- Tracklog Points: 10,000.
- Area calculation feature calculates the size of an area that has been circumnavigated. Ideal for measuring areas of fields, bodies of water etc.
- Best Hunting and fishing Times.
- Stopwatch & Lap timer functions.
- Waterproof case to IPX7 standard.
- Major highway map of Australia.
- City Navigator, TOPO Australia data options.
- 850mb Internal Memory.
- Battery Life: 2 AA's (not included) up to 20 hours.
- Supplied with PC/USB Interface cable & lanyard.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|