R509LHW Broadband CHIRP Transducer
Find it In: Transducers, Thru Hull- Fairing Block. Transducers, Deep Water 2 & 3kw.,
Status: On order with supplier, awaiting delivery Freight Free
The R509LHW - 2-3 kW >Broadband CHIRP Transducer is the Biggest and Baddest! Want to increase your catch? Want to detect ground Fish holding tight to the bottom in deep water? Want to mark bait Fish as closely-spaced, individual fish? Then Airmar’s R509 connected to a Simrad NSS or multifunction display and S5100 CHIRP Sounder Module is the answer.
Chirp Transducers - Deeper Broader Clearer GAME CHANGING TECHNOLOGY!
Airmar’s >Broadband R509LH was formerly known as an R209LH and can operate at ANY Frequency between 28 kHz to 60 kHz and 150 kHz to 250 kHz. Adjusting the Frequency allows you to change the R509LH's beamwidth and depth capabilities.
If you are tuna or marlin fishing in deep blue water, the wider, high Frequency beam in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise Fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow Beam transducers, but more importantly show you what is around your vessel, including bait which may attract game Fish. With the 509LH-W, you choose the Frequency for your fishing.
- Precise separation between bait Fish & game fish
- 2-3KW Equivalent Output Power
- Low Frequency 24 Elements 28-60KHz 23-9° Beamwidth
- High Frequency 1 Element 150-250KHz 25° Beamwidth
- Constant Wide 25° Beamwidth with High CHIRP
- 2400m Range with Low CHIRP (S5100 module required)
- Ability to find targets within the noise(snow) on the display
- Includes Water temperature Sensor
- Transducer Cable Length: 10m
- Suitable for boats over 8m
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Physical Dimensions||587mmL x 170mmW x 106mmH|
|Transducer Cable Length||10m|
|Frequency (KHz) & Beam Angle (°)||High Chirp 130-210KHz 15°/9°|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||500m+ with 2kW T/Ducer|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|