90mmDia x 38mmH
B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna
Find it In: Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments., Marine GPS, Marine GPS Antennas.,
Status: In Stock Hurry Limited Supply
B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna is perfect for anyone who requires an Antenna that can provide extremely accurate and fast positional and speed updates. The B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna provides magnetic Heading giving accurate Boat direction at any speed, or for use in >Radar and charting overlays. Connects to any B&G Zeus Series Display or any NMEA2000 network. The ZG100 GPS Antenna can be mounted on a >Pole or just surface mounted on any vessel.
- Fully Waterproof to IPX6 & IPX7 Standards
- Provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with 10Hz GPS performance for smooth (10 times/second) and accurate location updates.
- Rapid Signal Acquisition from 32 Channel receiver
- Consistent Position Accuracy to eliminate 'jumping'
- Built in rate Compass provides Heading data for >Radar Chart Overlay and for orenting charts in >Head Up Mode.(Noto Not Suitable for MARPA - use Precision 9 instead)
- 100% compatible with >WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GLONASS, >Galileo and QZSS satellite systems
- NMEA2000 Connectivity - supplied with 6' drop cable
- Integrated electronic compass provides Chart stabilization, accurate Course over ground at low speed, and >Radar overlay on Chart (Not intended for use with MARPA or Autopilot input)
- 5m GPS Position Accuracy, 32 Channel GPS Receiver, Rate of Turn - 3 degrees
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|