Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finders., Transducers, Multifunction Transducers.,
Status: In Stock Hurry Limited Supply Freight Free
StructureScan 3D offers anglers a new dimension in Sonar technology, allowing you to see Fish, structure and bottom contour in a stunning, true-to-life three-dimensional view on HDS Gen3 and NSS/ NSO evo2 systems (note: software upgrade required)
StructureScan 3D imaging scans underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a high-resolution, real-time three-dimensional view of what's beneath your Boat up to 80m+ deep and as far as 150m+ Port and Starboard. This will help anglers to gain a better understanding of where Fish and structure are located in relation to their Boat.
The 3D views are displayed on your Lowrance or Simrad MFD when used in combination with the SideScan 3D Skimmer Transducer and StructureScan 3D module box. You'll also have the ability to Line up two structure panels side by side for simultaneous viewing - even compare the 2D StructureScan HD view with the 3D view at the same time!
Arm yourself with all the information - StructureScan 3D provides multiple viewing options, including boosted Down Imaging and Side Imaging, 2D StructureScan HD with more detail, and the new revolutionary three-dimensional views. StructureScan 3D actually has double the Side Imaging Range of its predecessor HD - 183m to each side!
Using virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack pan-tilt-rotate control, anglers can combine custom HD and 3D views to increase situational awareness and search fishing areas as never before. By viewing what you are used to seeing, StructureScan 3D will teach you more about reading traditional Sonar and also make learning to use StructureScan 3D a breeze.
- Navico 3D multi-beam 3D Clear Imaging Sonar technology,High Definition (HD) and Super-Wide 3D Scanning
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Down Imaging to 80m+, Side Imaging to 150m each side
- Leading Edge - gives the angler a better sense of target depth by showing how the Sonar beams intersect with the bottom contours.
- SelectScan - makes it easier than ever to identify targets.
- ScanTrack - allows you to pan, tilt, rotate and zoom in on important structure and mark waypoints.
- Vertical Enhancement Control - makes even the slightest depth changes more visible.
- 3D Waypoint Overlay - save a Waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover, making it easy to return.
- Input Power: 12 - 24 vDC
- Transmit Power StructureScan: 500w RMS,
- Frequency 3DStructureScan: 455KHz
- Ethernet Connectivity: 3 ports
- Supplied with 3D Black Box, Transom Mount Transducer with 20' (6m) cable with 12 pin plug, 3D box, 2m power cable and 4.5m (15') Ethernet cable. Use longer Ethernet cable to get closer to Transducer. Note: No Transducer extension cables
- Optional vent cover for Transducer, which covers 33mm hole (not included - see options)
- Compatible with HDS Gen3/Carbon, Simrad NSS evo2/evo3
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Warranty||Module 2 Years; Transducer & options 1 year|
- 3D Black Box,
- 3D transom mount transducer with 20' (6m) cable & 12 pin plug,
- 2m power cable
- 4.5m (15') ethernet cable. Use longer ethernet cable to get closer to Transducer. Note: No 3D transducer extension cables