Simrad S5100 high-performance 3 Channel CHIRP Sonar Module is simply awesome. If any of these activities apply to you: pellagic Trolling, coastal reef, deep drop, fast Trolling, offshore, best Target Separation, you will want to hook up a Simrad S5100. See and independently control all levels: bottom, middle and top. AVAILABLE NOW.
The S5100 features three fully independent Channels that deliver high-resolution, precision-focused Sonar coverage across up to three different depth ranges. With the S5100’s advanced CHIRP technology, you’ll see clear to the bottom with no mid-water Noise or clutter. Connect three single-channel transducers, or pair one dual-channel and one single-channel, to create the perfect Sonar coverage for the areas you Fish and the Species you target.
Simultaneous split-screen viewing capability puts you in complete control of the water column, while advanced processing technology allows you to Fish with noise-free clarity at all depth ranges without ever losing bottom depth tracking.
Mix and match your favourite Transducer coverage and Transmit Power for wide and narrow beam-widths to reveal more Fish, detecting small and tightly spaced Fish and identifying thermoclines; or adjust specific CHIRP frequencies from 28 to 250 kHz to precisely target specific depths producing big, crisp arches with clear Target Separation.
- Displays up to three different depth ranges simultaneously
- Drives Airmar 1kw, 2kw & 3kw CHIRP Transducers to their full potential
- Frequency: 25-250kHz
- Connect to Simrad NSS evo3 and NSS evo2 multifunction displays, NSO evo2 Glass Bridge systems, and S2000-series Fish finders
- Power Input: 12-24vDC
- Power Consumption: 85w max
- Compass Safe Distance: 1.8m
- Waterproof Rating: IPx5
- Usable Depth: will depend on Transducer selection
- High-speed Ethernet connectivity
- Supplied with 4.5m Ethernet cable, Power Cable
- Requires optional (GPS829) junction box for hard wired Transducer - 1 per Transducer
|Physical Dimensions||340mmW x 100mmH x 378mmD (inc. connectors); 250mmD (no connectors)|
|Transmit Power||600w - 3kw RMS|
|Ethernet Ports for multiple screens||1 Port|
|Operating Frequency||25KHz, 200KHz|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||Transducer Dependant|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Sonar Track Back||Yes|
|Output Power: RMS||600w - 1kW|