353mmW x 250mmL x 96mmD Weight: 3.78kg
B&G Zeus Touch 12 Multifunction Display
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Wind and Depth., Marine GPS, Marine Chart Plotters., Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.
SailSteer combines key sailing data like Heading, wind, >Laylines and Tide into one screen for easy access to all relevant information. The enhanced sailing Navigation software overlays data onto the Chart screen, enabling quick and accurate assessment for the route you wish to sail. This Navigation data is computed via laylines, instead of just straight Waypoint systems, giving a much better outcome for sailing which will rarely take such a path. NOW AVAILABLE
- 12.1" 1200 nits 1024 x 768 XGA LED Lit Touch Screen Display Screen Size Comparison
- Built in GPS Antenna (external 10hz option)
- Radar & Structure Scan Compatible - All B&G >Broadband Radars & Simard pulse Radars
- C-MAP MAXN, Navionics Silver,Gold & Platinum Map options (What is the difference?)
- SailSteer Advanced features include wind Angle Target indicator and wind Shift Sectors. Note: Requires COB822 wind Sensor, COS850 Depth/Speed Sensor and GPJ811 GPS Antenna.
- GoFee Wireless compatible - share between multiple open source protocol to a Range of third party devices such as Mac and PC navigational software and iOS apps like iRegatta.
- GRIB weather overlay - down load as required to phone or pc, copy to SD Card & update to Zeus. Shows Isobars & wind speed & direction. Animation shows how weather is likely to develop.
- IPX7 Waterproof Casing, works with wet hands
- 2 x Composite Video Inputs (Multiplexed), 1 x Ethernet Port, 1 x Micro-C Port
- 6 Zeus Displays Maximum on network
- Power: 12/24VC 24w @ Max Screen Brightness
- Supplied with Flush Mount Kit, Mounting Bracket & Knobs, Video Cable, Power Cable, Sun cover, Installation Hardware & Owner's Manual
|Replacement Product (SKU)||BandG-Zeus2-12-Touch-Multifunction-Display|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|
|Show Ship Free Label||Yes|